Saturday, March 24, 2007

We're back

Apologies again for our long absence from blogging...
Lots has happened around Danaflav Central: Rob and I have been married for 5 years, Carla is now 33 years old and Ari has a cold. The poor little sod's nose is running like a tap, but I refuse to give him any cold medicine, as it sent him positively batty last time. Sorry Dimetapp, but never again!
My birthday booty was pretty cool: a year's "surprise" CDs from Rob (meaning he buys me a random CD a month for the next year - CD No.1= Arcade Fire) and a Scorsese DVD pack from Loz = The Departed and The Aviator.
We are off to see The Pixies next week - regular readers will understand how significant this is.
We are trying to plan a holiday for later this year, but are undecided about where to go. Overseas is obviously out of the question with a wriggling 2yo. In fact, I have ruled out anywhere that involves a travel time of more than 3 hours.
So it looks like we'll be heading up to Queensland again, unless I can come up with a better idea. Possibly Port Douglas again, maybe with some Daintree action thrown in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home