Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Too damn cute

Ari is going through the cutest phase at the moment. Rob and I are just entranced with every single thing he does.
He's always been cute, don't get me wrong. But he's interacting with us so much more these days and just seems fascinated with every thing we do and say.
It's like a little personality is slowly being unleashed and we get the first glimpse at it.
I never imagined babies had little personalities, but they are all so very different. I get it now!
Ari is such a happy, inquisitive little chap. He forever wants to know what's going on around him and particularly what his Mummy and Daddy are up to.
He giggles uncontrollably when you tickle him under his arms and under his chin. He chuckles at his Daddy's funny faces. He is fascinated with his own hands and watches intently as he wiggles his little fingers.
I heard a character on a TV show recently say that a baby has a look that's just for their mum or dad. With Ari, it's a little knowing smile of recognition. And it melts my heart every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home