Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The things you can buy...


I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's no end to the stuff you can buy for a baby.
We've been quite restrained in our baby shopping, I must say, compared to most parents.
On a baby forum I frequent, my jaw dropped once when a mum-to-be listed all the things she'd bought for her nursery - there was stuff on there I didn't even know existed.
Ari starts swimming lessons on Saturday and I was hunting around on the web for a pair of swimmers when I came across these little blighters (see right).
Can you believe someone makes little wetsuits for babies?
They actually make good sense, because I'm a bit worried about Ari being cold in the water (even though it's a heated pool, it is the middle of winter). Apparently they also make it easier to hang onto your baby in the water, as they can be slippery little buggers.
Still not sure if we'll buy one - Ari is growing at such a cracking pace he'll be out of it again in no time, I'm sure. But it is tempting - how cute are they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home