Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cursed

It's official: since having Ari, my Shopping Karma is officially shot.
I can't believe the run of bad luck I've had this year.
For the first time in about as long as I can remember, I've had purchase disaster after purchase disaster.
It all started when I bought my first pair of post-baby jeans - they "gave" like crazy and were quickly so baggy I had to wear a belt to stop them from falling down. I didn't have the heart to take them back.
I bought a t-shirt that looked fantastic in the shop, only to find that when I got home, it was so short it barely reached my waist. That went back.
Then this week it got really out of hand.
I bought a hat for Ari - waaaaaaaaaaaaay too small for his noggin'.
Bought a dress for myself - tried it on at home and the zip broke.
Then today I wore the new sandals I'd bought last weekend - and after only an hour's wear they broke!
This is getting ridiculous. And when you have a baby and no car, it's really, really time consuming trying to return all this stuff.
Above all else, it's really annoying when stuff you buy breaks instantly.

Post script: Our brand new baby monitor clagged it on the weekend. Yowzer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home