Thursday, February 09, 2006

Whine time

Five Things that annoy me right now:
1. The slow plot revelations on Lost. It's like Chinese water torture...but it's utterly compelling and I can't stop watching.
2. That Simon (Andrew Lincoln) isn't on Teachers anymore.
3. Psychotic Melbourne weather. One minute it's 40C at midnight, the next it's 15C and we're in jeans and jumpers. Insane.
4. That Ari has been waking at 6am. Damn that's early.
5. That I see Rage more in the mornings than late at night these days (see above).


Five Things I love right now:
1. Elegant rabbits in the shops. I'm one down already...many more to go.
2. Ari's curious little mumblings - he's starting to string sounds together and it's very cute.
3. Degrassi Junior High Series 3 - the Zit Remedy make a demo.
4. Love My Way is back on - and it's as good as the first series.
5. Little Fish on DVD and Brokeback Mountain at the movies - both bloody fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home