Monday, March 27, 2006

Milestones

A lot has happened in the last month or so.
Feb 23 was our fourth wedding anniversary, which we celebrated with a gorgeous dinner at Ezard's.
March 23 was my 32nd birthday and man, was it a present bonanza. Rob gave me two cookbooks, some Chanel perfume and a Mclusky* CD (just because I couldn't get To Hell With Good Intentions out of my head). Whatta guy!
My sister Lauren gave me a Degrassi book (so NOW I know what happened to Snake, Wheels and Spike in real life, I can rest easy) and a This Life* DVD box set.
I was also taken to Mario's in Brunswick St for dinner. A top birthday.


*Welsh rock band, now defunct. Best names for songs ever - eg: You Should Be Ashamed, Seamus and Lightsabre Cocksucking Blues. One of their albums is called The Difference Between Me & You Is That I'm Not On Fire. Genius.

*Iconic 1990s BBC drama series. Best final ep of a series EVER.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chick Sounds like you had a gorgeous day. This Life! Wow, at last the BBC has relented.
ERIN

6:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home