Sunday, July 29, 2007

Strange Days

If you don't travel on public transport regularly, I swear you are missing out on the most fascinating things, people and sights. I love my twice-weekly trips on the train to work - not the least because I get to read the paper in peace on the way in. Bliss.
Today I saw two things on public transport that were quite odd:
1. An empty passionfruit, sitting on the seat across from me on a train. Who on earth eats a passionfruit on the train?
2. A bus driver who was dressed in his version of Urban Cowboy. He had on his bus driver's uniform of navy blue knitted vest, white shirt and blue trousers. But he had a white bandanna, a black cowboy hat and was chewing on a toothpick.

1 Comments:

Blogger mikeandsylv said...

Dans
passionfruit is poss my favourite fruit. But I once brought a passionfruit to work and ate it - people called me a fruit and a fruit loop. Never again.
Brucey

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home