Monday, September 17, 2007

What I'm loving...

1. The fact that Ari can use the potty.
2. Arcade Fire. I'm a woman obsessed. If you want your mind blown, check this out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-wEBmLht5g
3. Project Runway repeats on Foxtel. Man, that Tim Gunn is one stylish man.
4. Long Way Round repeats on Foxtel. Rob and I are both in love with Ewan McGregor. The man can act, sing, ride a bike around the world AND he appears to be incredibly nice.
5. Sewing lessons. I can now hem! I fear I will now become like ute owners - everyone will be dropping around their clothes for hemming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must completely agree with you about the Long Way Round. My husband is a motorbike freak and he borrowed the DVDs off a friend last Christmas. I sat down under protest to watch the first few episodes and was then nagging him to watch more! It is a great series whether you are into motorbikes or not!

10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home